Forgiveness...Is It Possible?
God's Surprising Gift to Us
Consider these questions:
- What is the meaning of forgiveness?
- How do we choose to forgive?
- How and why do we forgive?
- What are the effects of holding a grudge or seeking revenge?
- Can we find a way to balance our need for security with the potential to grant forgiveness?
- Can we let go of the past and create healing for the future?
These questions and more will be explored on Saturday, August 11 at this Seminar sponsored by Stephen Ministry. Smith Noland of Bent Tree Counseling Center will be our featured speaker, addressing the truths and lessons of forgiveness: from letting go of our pain to moving on with life.
Join us in the Tri-Rooms from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. A continental breakfast will be served. To reserve your seat, please sign up in the Welcome Center or call the Church Office at 972-247-6136.
To forgive is to say, “It stops here. Now. With me.